King Kombo 8'-14'
King Kombo is the world’s first and only 3-in-1 extension ladder, leaning ladder and stepladder combination, in one lightweight package. The King Kombo was built for those who get stuff done!
King Kombo Industrial brings all the power and speed of the Pro, with ultra-heavy-duty feet with seriously aggressive tread for elite traction and durability for harsh industrial environments. King Kombo Industrial also brings a tough corner, pole, and stud gripping V-bar for the extension ladder position. This heavy-duty grip conforms to inside and outside corners and even offers protection for damageable leaning surfaces like paint, drywall, and stucco and round poles. Speed, power, and safety—prepare to be faster and safer than ever on the job!
Only 13610-071 Model 6-10’ King Kong Industrial available now with 13814-071 available in October 2019
- Replace heavy traditional extension, step, and combination ladders with one lightweight, yet strong 3-in-1 ladder.
- Non-conductive, high-strength, lightweight fibreglass is ideal for professional applications.
- Patent-pending Hi-Viz green fibreglass rails makes the ladder more noticeable, preventing accidents caused by walking or driving into the ladder
- Wide-flared side offers superior side-tip stability
The straight side allows operators to access tight work spaces between 16″ on-center stud gaps, ceiling trusses and attic access ports.
- The rotating wall pad allows for safe use in the leaning position on inside or outside corners, flat walls, and a 2×4 stud
- The soft material on the rotating wall pad prevents damage to aluminium siding, drywall and stucco
- Palm buttons for easy adjustment
- Wide-flared side offers side-tip stability
- Co-Moulded nonslip wall pads protect working surfaces and provide superior stability
- Wear-resistant, slip-resistant feet are easy to replace
- Weather-resistant UV-inhibiting compound in fibreglass resin for extended outdoor use
- The King Kombo meets or exceeds all Australian Standards for combination, extension, and A-frame stepladders.
- Ultra-heavy-duty feet with aggressive tread for elite traction and durability for harsh industrial environments (Industrial models only)
- Tough corner, pole and stud gripping V-bar for the extension ladder position (Industrial and Technical models only)
Shock absorbing rail shield bracket and shoe protects fibreglass rails from damage and weather (Industrial and Technical models only)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Complies with Australian Standard AS/NZS 1892.3:1996 – 150kg Industrial Rating
|Stepladder Highest Standing Level||1.45m||1.75m|
|Stepladder Max Reach||3.10m||3.70m|
|Extension Highest Standing Level||2.05m||3.25m|
|Extension Max Reach*||3.85m||5.20m|
We Also Recommend